My season ends at Park City

Timeless

My riding season has come to an end with an epic day at PC, not sure I can say it was better than Brighton, but considering the forecast was looking dubious yesterday, I was spoiled again with nice weather, great conditions and some awesome trails (groomers and otherwise).

A couple of pics, one of the mountain and one of the best way to end a ski season.

I am now totally exhausted after a 3rd straight open to close day, I would just like to end by saying thanks to all those that encouraged me to head out here on my own when the opportunity arose, it was an awesome experience.

I am now going to sleep for 12 hours and then catch a plane home.

:rock:wiggle

Thanks for the reports and pictures from Utah...your season doesn't have to end...there's still a few more weekends of Vermont skiing/riding and maybe a day or two more at Hunter. It's cool how last minute your trip was. Which ski area did you like best?

I think Brighton, for the mix of trails and the awesome views from the top of great western, and some of the "trails" coming down from there were insane. I think I could ride there for 20 years and still find new and fun places to ride.

Park city was a nice surprise, I expected to be let down after all the hype but it was really cool and I dont think I even scratched the surface.

I dont think I will ride anymore in the east this year, I'm going to go out on a high and look forward to the coming of winter in the east next year. Despite all the awesome stuff out here, I can't wait for CB and Blue to open up again.