used head madtrix 4 sale

roundtop03

I have a pair of the head madtrix...the ones with the snakes on them for sale...they are size 172 and are still usable all mountain..i used them a little but i also bought them used....they come with rossi scratch bindings....they are still in good condition considering how bad some skis get beat...top sheet is the worst part but edges and everything are still intact..ill get some pictures up...im looking to get around 140 for the setup...

snoboardr4life03 is my s/n or snoboardr4life03@yahoo.com is my email

Thanks...Matt

hmm im thinkin about getting some skis just for fun.. cause i wanna try skiing anyways.. but would 172 be way to big for me? im 5'6

If you dont know how to ski then yes.I would go anything around a 165ish for ur size.

yeah i know how to ski.. i skied from 4-8 grade then started boarding in highschool.. i took a pair of skis 2 years ago to camelback and was messing around for a couple runs in the park and it was fun so thats why i want to find a cheap pair

If i were you i would get this pair. Sounds like a good deal,and i think 172 would be fine for you.

yeah i know how to ski.. i skied from 4-8 grade then started boarding in highschool.. i took a pair of skis 2 years ago to camelback and was messing around for a couple runs in the park and it was fun so thats why i want to find a cheap pair

my buddy skied for a few years and then tried this year....even he admitted he was BAD....i want to try to ski again

my buddy skied for a few years and then tried this year....even he admitted he was BAD....i want to try to ski again

haha yeah exactly.. see i still know how to ski but like when it comes to park i was soo bad! haha but it was fun so i wanna try it again