Snowing in Whistler

Dan-

Cam has some water on it, but you can see it's snowing

http://www.whistlerblackcomb.com/weather/c...stler/index.htm

and sibby i hear it's suppose to snow up there in montana this weekend at bigsky.

The heck with Big Sky, it's snowing on my deck tonight. If there is any accumulation, I will take a picture.

Current forecast:

Thursday: Mixed rain and snow showers. Probability of measurable precipitation 70 percent. South wind 8 mph. High 40.

Thursday Night: Snow showers. Snow accumulation 1 inch. Probability of measurable precipitation 60 percent. North wind 12 mph. Low 31.

Friday: Mixed rain and snow showers. Probability of measurable precipitation 60 percent. Northeast wind 9 mph. High 42.

Friday Night: Snow showers. Snow accumulation 2 inches. Probability of measurable precipitation 70 percent. Northeast wind 12 mph. Low 28.

Edited by sibhusky

Ah, your way up there then

w00t!! Snow in North America!! :woot:woot (I really like snow :P )

It's been snowing in North American since the begining of September... if not even alittle in late august in northern alberta.

Edited by KnuckleDragger

The heck with Big Sky, it's snowing on my deck tonight. If there is any accumulation, I will take a picture.

Current forecast:

Thursday: Mixed rain and snow showers. Probability of measurable precipitation 70 percent. South wind 8 mph. High 40.

Thursday Night: Snow showers. Snow accumulation 1 inch. Probability of measurable precipitation 60 percent. North wind 12 mph. Low 31.

Friday: Mixed rain and snow showers. Probability of measurable precipitation 60 percent. Northeast wind 9 mph. High 42.

Friday Night: Snow showers. Snow accumulation 2 inches. Probability of measurable precipitation 70 percent. Northeast wind 12 mph. Low 28.

now there calling for a foot by sunday

yo sib can i move in with you...im a good tenant, and im not crazy and im a pretty good cook

got a husband whose hobby is cooking and a daughter who spent the last summer cooking up at the mountain. But, do you vaccuum, dust, and do laundry? :lol: