World Cup Countdown: 11 Days!

Ski

OLN has gotten worse over the last four years...I'm just hoping they carry two races every weekend. But they always wait until the last minute to post their coverage schedule, mostly because they have to deal with so many countries and are usually just dubbing announcers over the video feed that isn't their own. I miss the two English guys, back when they'd show every run of the top 30 seeds.

OLN used to carry the Solden openers, but not in the last couple of years. It's a great race to watch: a steep GS with lots of blowouts where the race crosses cat tracks. Lately, we've had to wait for the speed events at Lake Louise on NBC.

Who knows...maybe it'll just be poker and bull riding all winter And we'll be stuck with choppy online feeds.

poker is an outdoor activity?

It's been on ESPN, ESPN2, and OLN all at the same freaking time. I know some people really get into it, but some things just don't belong on TV.

It was just a few weeks ago that they were having a poker tournament where players had to take speed boats from place to place to draw cards.

And two boats collided and people died.

I swear I'm not making it up.

And that was the one poker tourny I would have watched...eh, if I'd known ahead there was going to be a good boat crash.

Did you notice this story from that same link?

NEW ORLEANS (AP) - A note found on the body of a suicide jumper led police to a French Quarter apartment where they found a woman's charred head in a pot, her arms and legs in the oven and her torso in the refrigerator, police said Wednesday.

Zackery Bowen, 28, leapt from the seventh floor of a luxury hotel in the Quarter on Tuesday night, police said. His note, found in his pocket, identified the woman as his girlfriend but did not mention her name.

The body was found in the second-floor apartment that Bowen and his girlfriend, Adriane Hall, had shared on the edge of the Quarter above a voodoo shop, according to the landlord. Authorities said they were trying to find Hall, but did not speculate on the identity of the dismembered woman.

A woman who identified herself as Priestess Miriam Chamani in the Voodoo Spiritual Temple and Cultural Center below the apartment said Wednesday that the couple had recently moved in.

'You see people and never know what's going on with them,'' the woman said.

:lol Ain't that the freakin' truth?

i'm running into a HUGE problem, we don't get OLN, it was the first thing i checked for when we hooked up the TV, i'm not sure what i'm going to do

Sorry, Missy...but don't be too quick to envy any of us with OLN---they may not carry any racing.

i'm running into a HUGE problem, we don't get OLN, it was the first thing i checked for when we hooked up the TV, i'm not sure what i'm going to do

OLN was really messed up for me too. When we first got the digital cable we got it, then a few months later it just wasn't there anymore. :confused I think they gave us another outdoors channel instead.