Lamar

Timeless

Huffy Corporation (OTC Bulletin Board: HUFC) is a diversified sporting goods company, marketing bicycles and wheeled products under the Huffy®, Royce Union®, and Micro® brands; golf equipment under the Tommy Armour®, Ram®, Teardrop® and Zebra® brands; snowboards and accessories under the LTD®, Lamar® and Sims® brands; Hespeler® hockey equipment; and a variety of action sports items including skateboards, inline skates, and helmets under the UltraWheels®, Rage®, and Dukes® brands, and markets a variety of products as a licensee under trademarks from Disney®.

http://www.twsbiz.com/twbiz/industrynews/a...,708633,00.html

What steve said to my recollection is true.

Basically what I've seen from Lamar as of late is consistent with Huffy quality. It's not price (cheap) oriented gear with little regard for performance. The gear is rideable, but don't expect to be tearing things apart, unless by things you mean your equipment.

I'd stay away from this company.

Edited by Glenn

Basically what I've seen from Lamar as of late is consistent with Huffy quality. It's not price (cheap) oriented gear with little regard for performance. The gear is rideable, but don't expect to be tearing things apart, unless by things you mean your equipment.

So i guess technically, i had a lamar board for my first shred stick- i had a LTD.

It's not for me, I'm more than happy with my current stuff and I would only go upmarket from there.

I was asked for an opinion at work and don't have any personal knowledge of their stuff so thought I'd ask those in the know.

It's funny that they are owned by Huffy, my daughter had a Huffy bike with tassles on the end of the handlebars...

Edited by Timeless

No pussy footing around, the shit is garbage. Straight up. Thats lowest level rental stuff, not worth purchasing if you aren't even getting better than a rental.

That was his intention, to buy this instead of getting rentals, I'll point him towards a better solution.