CB snowmaking starts tonight

Timeless

CB have just posted on their website that they are going to start blowing tonight, aiming for an "early december" opening.

I just saw that and you beat me to the post. This is great news, we're going to be on the snow in no time!

its just more whoring of the incredible snow making power that they never really use in the first place
You beat me to the post! I'll be making snow tonight at cb :wub:

To all you nay sayers that said it wasn't gonna happen this week :nana

I'm guessing that you work at camelback, snowmaker? Pretty cool..

JFBB I think went more for their railjam on friday than anything else. We'll see what JFBB does tonight but I think its just a bit of the park.

So boulder is aiming for a rail jam on friday? Like, is this official, or am i just missing a post by the bb jiblab?

Dammit Shadows, you've got to get that CB hatred out of your system.

Just because you had an accident there (and it sounds like it's one of many places) doesn't mean you should be so negative about them all the time.

No he doesn't.

....and yes it does

thank you

Camelback To Begin Snowmaking for 2006-2007 Season;

Anticipates Opening in Early December

Camelback's snowmaking system features cutting-edge technology, including a large arsenal of high-efficiency snowguns added over the past several years. The additions allow Camelback to make more snow while offering the ability to rebound from adverse weather very quickly.

Hmmm, they didn't rebound the best last year and actually were one of the first to close.

Camelback To Begin Snowmaking for 2006-2007 Season;

Anticipates Opening in Early December

...Camelback Ski Area plans to open for the season in early December, weather and conditions permitting. As snowmaking progresses, an opening date will be established and announced. Due to weather and other circumstances, opening dates are subject to change; Camelback recommends that skiers and snowtubers call its snow hotline at 1-800-233-8100 or visit skicamelback.com to verify conditions and operating hours before traveling to the mountain.

And as long as there is no wind :lol . :jk

yeah guys...chill out and Shadows stop being disrespectful to your elders..one day you'll have respect for the mods...please keep the crap off PASR

Shadows I got your back.....

Best post ever by doug :wiggle

naaa the best post was the one where he said he wasn't going to post anymore.. that was funny!

EDIT: oh yeah.... CB and thier press releases, what a bunch of ..................

Edited by Papasteeze

This post has been edited by librider: Yesterday, 10:25 PM

Why?

I started this thread on a positive note, I'm sure everyone local to CB is really stoked that they are firing up the guns.

Find me one positive (or even neutral) thing Mr Shadows has said about CB in the last 6 months and I'll post a full apology.

i dont need to prove anything to you

and i really wish lib didnt edit this post now.

oh, and im POSITIVE i wont be skiing at cb :lol:

not because im "mad at cb because i got hurt there" (which is totally ignorant by the way) but because youre dumbass will be riding there

Edited by Shadows

i dont need to prove anything to you

True

and i really wish lib didnt edit this post now.

I assume I missed your first grown up response then....

oh, and im POSITIVE i wont be skiing at cb :lol:

not because im "mad at cb because i got hurt there" (which is totally ignorant by the way) but because youre dumbass will be riding there

Interesting that you would make such a decision based on my being there given that you don't even know me.

Edited by Timeless

True

I assume I missed your first grown up response then....

Interesting that you would make such a decision based on my being there given that you don't even know me.

youre pretty "grown up" yourself for a 40 year old

im done, have fun riding this seson

Edited by Shadows