When r they opening

Matt80

uhhhhhh whats up? looking for a helmet that fits? j/k........ seriously, whats up?
Sean is in the same position as my friend who skied last year.Ever sense he got a gf all he has been was depressed,I think Sean is getting like that and sooner or later will quit skiing.LOL.Its all jokes Sean.You wouldn't get like Chris,or I would atleast hope not.

uhhhhhh whats up? looking for a helmet that fits? j/k........ seriously, whats up?

Naw, its more along the lines of my back. It hurt all of last season, and after my two days out this season, I dont feel like being in pain all the time again. And honestly the intrest isnt really all there anymore.

Sean is in the same position as my friend who skied last year.Ever sense he got a gf all he has been was depressed,I think Sean is getting like that and sooner or later will quit skiing.LOL.Its all jokes Sean.You wouldn't get like Chris,or I would atleast hope not.

Its not because of my girlfriend, she is encouraging me to still go skiing, but its just something that i wanna stop doing for right now.

Its not because of my girlfriend, she is encouraging me to still go skiing, but its just something that i wanna stop doing for right now.

:thud :thud Why would you ever want to stop skiing?!? And fyi, if you don't do it now, theres not much of a chance you can jump back on the sticks in may. :banghead

Im just not intrested in it, and the injuries arent worth it.

WOW!! well join the broke neck crew, I am the leader, I will ski with you. what you do is make some turns, gawk at the snow bunnies, gape at the park rats, and wish that you could still do all that stuff. It's still fun.

No.If you noticed.It rained today and its not cold enough to blow and wont be for the next like 9-10 days.They probably wont open till after Christmas.

I can't remember the last time that Montage wasn't open til after Christmas. Has it ever happened?

I was at "Montage" 12/11 last year...I'm not sure if it was opening day because I had camp at Sugarbush the week before. But the year before that, "Montage" opened 12/22. I think the year before that, we were skiing XMas week with 60 degree temps., but they had been open before the XMas break.

Boy, the stats pages are useful...shame it doesn't have a full-time mod.