late night eats?

Dave_S

Once I am up at CB skiing I don't like to stop just to eat. However once I get in the car and start to head home (80 - 33- 78) i find myself very hungry. Where would be the best place to stop to grab a bite to eat. in addition just in case I have the kids with me is there some place without Live music and limited smoking?

Dave-

There is an Applebees or a Fridays along 33 about 5 or 6 mi. north of 78, can't remember which... There's a wawa in easton if you're looking for a quick bite, but otherwise I'd stick out the ride until I got back near home and I'd hit up the Clinton Station Diner. They've got surprisingly good food for a 24 hour eating establishment. No smoke since its Jersey, and its generally pretty quiet around 10:30 or 11. I like stopping in there for a quick appetizer or something a lot.

Come on. You're from Jersey and you don't hit Johnny's on 46 in Butzville?? Maybe a little out of the way but worth the ride. It's one of my first stops when I get north.

PAX

Three weeks!! :clap

Well, he said "late night" which to me means after 10 (after CB closes). Johnny's isn't open that late. It is, however, one of my hotspots and I'll usually make the 45 min. drive up there a few times a summer to eat some hot dog johnny's. Anywho... believe me... I've got eating in NJ covered... When you get north if you want some REAL good eating check out Jose Tejas in Woodbridge.

You... mucho cervesas? no way.... :devil:

Yeah... thats one of my favorite eating spots...

Got a few other good spots... Nova Terra in New Brunswick, Romeo's in Plainsboro, Europa South in Point Pleasant... I could probably go on forever... hmm... I love good food.

Bohemea cervesas.. Can't get them everywhere. You keep eating at all those eateries, you'll end up looking like me when you get older. TG skiing is a downhill sport . :lol:

17 days

PAX