Camelback 12 New Rails

Papasteeze

I remember last year the announcements about new jibs and the general comments that this was typical behavior for them. I was content last year to wait and see what happens. However this year, I have had enough. I need a reality check. Am I being unreasonable to try and educate them on how misleading they are with thier announcements or lack of?

I don't understand and never will why anyone should just give up and lay over. Go somewhere else? We do..... It just happens to be our home mountain. Demands? What demands? I am not asking for anything difficult or unreasonable. You would think that they would provide the answers so that "I go away"

Aren't these the questions that everyone doesn't mind talking about off line but don't do anything about it?

Ha yea I go to camelback when I ride with my dad so I wont be distracted by the park. They have been off the map for park for years, and I don't think they should really try, they just don't really have terrain for it. If they just got some really nice jibs made, and maintained a nicely setup intro park on Laurel, with a good half pipe and and maybe a small sized park on Rhodo, that would be great. Just have everything setup well and maintained well, but keep it small. It would be a good mountain to teach people. They shouldn't get into the race for a full big park, they don't have the expertise or commitment so it just is unrideable.

i hope they have something new for the rail or bail... from what they had out for the santa's ski free day was a max of 8 ft long, and a box none the less. park crew did a good job maintaining shit, but my buddy and i had to laugh when we saw the triple box made out of pallets/wooden crates...

They look to be 8" wide? Thats cool because that is an unusual width...

Yes, the flat down flat and the up flat are fairly wide but the straight rail in the center is much narrower. Camelback seems to like things wide but I have no complaints with that :wiggle

:yes

i agree with you Papa but i think we should take Maragiatvillie's advice and just move on.

I bought a cheap watch from the crazy man floating down canal. It doesn't use numbers or moving hands, it only just says now. Now you may be thinking that I was had, but this watch is never wrong. And If I have trouble the warranty says breathe in, breathe out, move on.....

I bought a cheap watch from the crazy man floating down canal. It doesn't use numbers or moving hands, it only just says now. Now you may be thinking that I was had, but this watch is never wrong. And If I have trouble the warranty says breathe in, breathe out, move on.....

:clap:clap

You can please some of the people some of the time, but you can't please all the people all of the time.

Then again, there's some people you can never please.

PAX

C ya in a week and a half. ;)

Edited by Margaritaville Skier

You can please some of the people some of the time, but you can't please all the people all of the time.

Then again, there's some people you can never please.

BULLL!!!!!!!!!!! especially if that was a back handed stab at me .... I am extremely happy with Big Boulders' Park Comparitively.