Any mud pit challenges yet Part 1

syd harvey

Hopefully its not to muddy out there......those few ppl know what thats all about(they scored the gold not only in the best time, but getting the best slime...).......hit me up curious the on conditions at both JFBB..........P.S. hows those lifts running @ both places, lthe same way my grandmother drives.......Long and slow, or like I drive my snowmobile.....fast and hard.....the way I like it.....need the lift fast for the mud pit

hahahaha.......................rain I see comming up.............interesting..........Chuck Norris must be controlling the weather again.........

Hopefully its not to muddy out there......those few ppl know what thats all about(they scored the gold not only in the best time, but getting the best slime...).......hit me up curious the on conditions at both JFBB..........P.S. hows those lifts running @ both places, lthe same way my grandmother drives.......Long and slow, or like I drive my snowmobile.....fast and hard.....the way I like it.....need the lift fast for the mud pit

hahahaha.......................rain I see comming up.............interesting..........Chuck Norris must be controlling the weather again.........

I was at JF on Thursday and didn't see any "mud pits" on the lifts that I used (one by janes lane, triples,quad, and east mt.). The lifts were running at top speed. They'll handle the rain just fine. The base is now frozen solid from the previous rain.

I was at JF on Thursday and didn't see any "mud pits" on the lifts that I used (one by janes lane, triples,quad, and east mt.). The lifts were running at top speed. They'll handle the rain just fine. The base is now frozen solid from the previous rain.

Its not that, just something that happened a while ago there....rather funny, wit till spring and you'll see what I mean....maybe u could even participate in it

• 2 weeks later...
Its not that, just something that happened a while ago there....rather funny, wit till spring and you'll see what I mean....maybe u could even participate in it

Hey Syd,It look's like Chuck Norris roundhouse kicked just about everyone into the mud pit today @ JFBB.Especially the one's who dared to wear white.

spring conditions like this are fun i love skimmin across puddles by mud pits do you mean how after you get on each lift there is a huge puddle from snow droppin off ppls boards
Do you have Salomon Thursters...cause if you do I seen you today.Cause I seen someone with thrusters with a PASR sticker on their helmet.

spring conditions like this are fun i love skimmin across puddles by mud pits do you mean how after you get on each lift there is a huge puddle from snow droppin off ppls boards

yeah thats kinda what I mean, usually right past the load ramp @ A-lift it gets pretty muddy to, and from all the run off comming down the hill added with the stuff falling off ppl's skis and boards to it gets muddy, but when u r loading and say misload, u might just fall in to...thats the real funny or sucky part, depending on which person u are.....Just have fun I guess, and hopefully we can wait to see the naked chicks mud wrestle some day...