feedback from a BC local...

EOS_400D

haha maybe its just that you guys are trying to be loyal or something but go ride BB and then go ride at Blue and tell me blues park dosent blow right now. Yeah i know at least they have a park and yeah i know at least their open.. blah blah blah. ok bears closed. next point.... I was there last wed and i was truly dissapointed with the set up in their park. I realize their doing the best they can with what they have but i def think they could have done better. First off the whole park should have been moved somewhere else, come around is a terrible spot for a park on the top half of the trail you have to start 5 feet in front of that big butter box and the jump so you dont over shoot them and then on the bottom its hard to get speed. I also thought park crue could have done alot better job. I was there riding almost all day and they went through once i think, and on top of that it took them 20 minutes to fix one thing-wayyyyy to long. and then when they were done the landings were still all bombed out and the lips were stilled messed up. BB park crew it seems is constantly working they walk down the trail fixing the stuff and when they get to the bottom they go back up and start over. Im sorry i really dont mean to be dissing on blues park but i was expecting sooo much more from people talking on here and its a good thing i sold my ticket for 15 bucks on the way out or ide have been really pissed.

Oh i agree with ya bud, blue's park is by no means anything great. I haven't been to BB though to see how their's is. Sounds like good stuff up there though. I stick to blue though since i have a pass there, and i am a poor college student.

The pic i posted was just a generalization. Seems like anyone brilliant enough to go to blue given the weather at 12:30 on a holiday can be summed up in the above photo. Not to mention paying full price when there are countless means to find discount coupons for blue. I've had about 10 offered to me already this season, but said no since i have a pass.