east coast spring snowboard camp

Barb

Does anyone know if there is a snowboard camp going on for Easter break? I have been checking online and the only one I saw was in Vermont but it was during the week not on a school holiday. I talked to David about the summer camps out west (even Whistler) but I just don't think he is emotionally ready to go. (even if I went with him) I don't want to drop that kind of nut for nothing. If there was a place that we could drive to over break, that would be great.

ok nevermind....when the boys got home from school I showed them the website of a camp. I told them that they would be in their own room (without parents) with other boys their age. I showed them all the after mountain activities. They absolutely flipped and they want to start packing right now. Problem solved. We are going to Dave Murray ski and snowboard school. They take kids as young as 7 (which is how old Stephen will be by June).

damn your a cool mom. 7 years old and going to whistler for a summer camp. lucky little bastard (just kidding)

Barb - looking for an adoptive son? :wiggle

well behaved :halo , helpful around the house, makes his bed, good cook,........

you will get instant grand kids - 2 wonderful boys age 10 & 5, one skis, one boards...

feel free to let me know!

Barb - looking for an adoptive son? :wiggle

well behaved :halo , helpful around the house, makes his bed, good cook,........

you will get instant grand kids - 2 wonderful boys age 10 & 5, one skis, one boards...

feel free to let me know!

Jesus how old do you think I am! (haha) Anyway if you are ever at jfbb let me know we can introduce our boys.

Edited by Barb

Jesus how old do you think I am! (haha) Anyway if you are ever at jfbb let me know we can introduce our boys.

:lol:

then how about a second husband? :naughty

not hitting JFBB up much this year but will pm you if we head that way.

we tend to mix it up by spending time at all of the different areas.

then how about a second husband? :naughty

not hitting JFBB up much this year but will pm you if we head that way.

we tend to mix it up by spending time at all of the different areas.

Thanks but I'm already on my second husband :yes