Takeoffs on hits/jumps/kickers/booters/whatever you wanna call em

snorovr

Title is pretty self explanitory. I think there may be a difference between boarders and skiers here.

On smaller tables (10ft to like 25ft), I like a pretty poppy/vert lip.

On step downs, I pretty much always prefer a long flat lip that has a small pop at the end to it. Soo much easier to take these with a ton of speed and carve into your spin, one of my favorite ways to hit jumps. Step downs with super poppy/vert lips are a huge no no. I feel like this applies to all stepdowns no matter what length.

Everyone keep adding to it. I would keep the list goin' but I need to get some other stuff done right now. Remember to back up why you like it a certain way so people can understand it.

Title is pretty self explanitory. I think there may be a difference between boarders and skiers here.

On smaller tables (10ft to like 25ft), I like a pretty poppy/vert lip.

On step downs, I pretty much always prefer a long flat lip that has a small pop at the end to it. Soo much easier to take these with a ton of speed and carve into your spin, one of my favorite ways to hit jumps. Step downs with super poppy/vert lips are a huge no no. I feel like this applies to all stepdowns no matter what length.

Everyone keep adding to it. I would keep the list goin' but I need to get some other stuff done right now. Remember to back up why you like it a certain way so people can understand it.

Yeah, what you said

I think that step downs should be high with a flat angle. Whatever that angle, it is. But I think at least 4 or 5 feet from the very end of the lip it should be straight so that it is predictable. For tables, it can curve all the way to the lip for more kick. I like hips like that too.

For rail setups, I like extra wide, again flat with no kick, more like a table to ollie off than a jump to put you on the rail. I also like them low enough that you can see the rail as opposed to guessing. I dont' like ride on.

I think that step downs should be high with a flat angle. Whatever that angle, it is. But I think at least 4 or 5 feet from the very end of the lip it should be straight so that it is predictable. For tables, it can curve all the way to the lip for more kick. I like hips like that too.

For rail setups, I like extra wide, again flat with no kick, more like a table to ollie off than a jump to put you on the rail. I also like them low enough that you can see the rail as opposed to guessing. I dont' like ride on.

^agreed