CB passes at jay peak

M.BrightSide

I know that CB passes can be used at jay peak for a discount. Has anyone done this? Was it a hassle? Is jay worth drive? Yeah - I'm thinking of going..

Jay Peak is an amazing mountain well worth the trip although I would hold out until more terrain is open VT is struggeling with this weather just like us.

I know that CB passes can be used at jay peak for a discount. Has anyone done this? Was it a hassle? Is jay worth drive? Yeah - I'm thinking of going..

That sounds cool how much is the discount? and is it limited to just Camelback or all season passes?

Never been to Jay but I hear its worth it.

That sounds cool how much is the discount? and is it limited to just Camelback or all season passes?

Never been to Jay but I hear its worth it.

I believe its for all camelback seasons pass holders. I forget the exact discount but its pretty signifigant for lift tickets and their base area lodging.

The Jay Peak Deal:

The following is for ALL PICTURE PASS Holders (sorry Camelcard, Treasure Pack and Explorer Card guests):

On Sat., Sun., & Holidays CB pass holders can get a lift ticket for $38 (save $21)

Midweek Non-Holidays, CB pass holders can get a $30 lift ticket.

One ticket per day, per pass holder.

Jay Peak is a long way north to not stay overnight. Midweek packages start at $99 (per person, double occupancy) and that get's you a lift, room and a meal. Give our friends a call at 800-451-4449, or visit jaypeakresort.com for more information.

I'd like to hear if anyone takes Jay Peak up on the deal and hear how the trip was??

I just checked out the website -- they do have snow and 1/2 the mountain open. They usually get as much natural pow as many western resorts.

If someone goes, let me know -- I'll give a CB t-shirt. Wear the shirt in the tram and get a picture. I think that would be cool (a little corney, but I'd put it up as photo of the day)...

Any questions, please call the CB Welcome Center or Jay Peak directly...