Featured Athlete this week - Nips!

Papasteeze

why did they use a race picture?

I dunno, I never saw those pics before. The NextSnow Final comp consists of 6 categories for the top 50 of 180 from 100 different resorts. You score points accordingly in each discipline. Gate Racing is one of the categories, notice the snowboard gates. Also he prefers the slalom skis in the icy pipes here in the east. check out the other profiles and you will see a better pic of those skis during the pipe comp.

Yeah Nipples...you should start posting again..

Highly unlikely, he is busy with other things like skiing, or homework or sleeping...

that is amazing! I showed the link to David and he flipped out that he knows someone "famous" Congrats Steven!

LOL! naaaa .... just a kid who likes to rip. his profile is up on the BoulderPark Team Page now, as is Peter and Billy who ride at BB on a daily basis.

so was he on a segment on WB where they ask him questions and show him riding?

those things are funny. the disney channel does it i think

Cartoon Network has that. Brian Kisch is the kid currently featured from the park now. Warner Brothers is also a sponsor for the 13 and under NextSnow comp. Along with Nike and Frosted Flakes AOL, Snickers, and several others..

Yea I would go with super human strength, you don't need to fly if you can survive crashing on any jump - just build a bigger jump.

Sidenote I've always thought it would be funny if got into the olympics for the ski long jump event, and just went off the jump and did a 720 or something. How pissed off would all the stuffy olympic people be?

Yea I would go with super human strength, you don't need to fly if you can survive crashing on any jump - just build a bigger jump.

Sidenote I've always thought it would be funny if got into the olympics for the ski long jump event, and just went off the jump and did a 720 or something. How pissed off would all the stuffy olympic people be?

Good luck trying to spin out of 2-inch ruts with those long jump planks.

I'd rather see a daffy :)

You wouldn't have a chance in hell of making the landing. You'd basically compress on the flat, blow up, most likely injure yourself pretty badly, and the joke would be on you.

Congrats Nips! Good to see you gettin' some more exposure. Blow it up son!

Edited by freeridintre

• 3 weeks later...

This is a link to some pictures while we were in steamboat. There are also several shots of Billy Keil, one of nips in the pipe. If anyone doubts our park scene here in PA, consider this. We had 2 kids out of 70 who were invited worldwide, who currently call Big Boulder home represented at this best of the best comp.

http://nextsnow.com/steamboat_gallery/moii...in_content.html

This is an article explaining the competition.

http://www2.steamboatpilot.com/news/2007/f...ext_x/?outdoors

Edited by Papasteeze

This is a link to some pictures while we were in steamboat. There are also several shots of Billy Keil, one of nips in the pipe. If anyone doubts our park scene here in PA, consider this. We had 2 kids out of 70 who were invited worldwide, who currently call Big Boulder home represented at this best of the best comp.

its not really a park scene. its more of a park monopoly dominated by bb.

• 1 month later...
Awesome! Where's our daily Nipples update?

since you asked - he is riding and filming with Steve Stepp and several other of the 4bi9 crew. I don't think Wallisch is back yet. Schlopy called and his crew is hunting him down. Alex won the VTO which if I remember gives him automatic entry to the Xgames or the US Open next year. Alex is Erics cousin and at the grand old age of 14 is tearing up the FS scene.

50% of the trails are closed at PC but Kings Crown is open. Big Air filming at Jonsey is scheduled for Friday.

there, are you happy now?