CB USASA This coming Weekend

Papasteeze

I heard from a reliable source that it was cancelled. It still appears on the MASS schedule. Whats up?

http://usasa.org/series/schedule.lasso?-to...les&-search

The entire weekend of events have been cancelled for sure. We have not rescheduled those events as of yet. snowboardseries.com always has the latest information on schedule changes etc.

Was your "reliable source" W. Mark Felt? :)

I don't understand what Deep throat has to do with this, I am just surprised that 2 days before an event the USASA.org website still has the event listed.

The entire weekend of events have been cancelled for sure. We have not rescheduled those events as of yet. snowboardseries.com always has the latest information on schedule changes etc.

always? that site is blind-linked to USASA.org and looks like it is several weeks behind for updates.

http://usasa.org/series/series.lasso?-toke...nfo&-search

The event has been postponed. The new date is TBD. As of right now, that's the best info CB has. I don't know anything about the links to other schedule of events. I'll try to contact the guys to update their calendar.

The Agent Felt remark -- he was a famous reliable source -- I'm just goofing around. sorry..

The event has been postponed. The new date is TBD. As of right now, that's the best info CB has. I don't know anything about the links to other schedule of events. I'll try to contact the guys to update their calendar.

The Agent Felt remark -- he was a famous reliable source -- I'm just goofing around. sorry..

the site is updated now. I may have had an old page cached.