Bouldaa 1-20-07

Shadows

thanks for the tip, I didn't know that. For as cold as it was they both did pretty good. They had 8 runs (4 then a break then another 4). On a good day I can get 12-14 out of them. It's just kind of a hassle at this age to get them all dressed in layers of clothes, boot up, go to the mountain and by the time I feel warmed up they want to take their first break or go home.

Barb. one pieces and glove liners in mittens was the way to go when my kids were younger. I used to bundle mine up like Michelin Men. I would slip hand warmers in the gloves (special pockets) and foot warmers in the boots on the really cold days like minus 15 and let em rip. Now they wear polo shirts and pipe gloves and won't wear proper layers cause it isn't cool... oh well....

the glove liners and mittens is a good idea. David hates mittens but Stephen would prob go for this. As for the one piece....are we talking the infamous red one nips wore in some photos I saw?? Unfortunately my kids already think they are too cool...they would not wear something like that. It takes David longer than anyone to get ready in the morning. But one day neither one of them will want to be seen with their uncool mom so I guess now its all good.

Lucky for your one pieces are coming back in style. Quicksilver had a ladies one, there were plenty of one pieces for sale in the catalogs - and next year its even worse. (Although thankfully most clothes next year are tamer than this year)

so ahead of his time. Pencil steeze is coming back too. couldn't resist!

gallery_258_53_66750.jpg

Edited by Papasteeze