Monday Morning Report

SkiCamelback

The Skiing and Riding over the weekend was very good -- Marjie's opend and conditions were mostly Packed Powder. For the coming week, I'd predict more slopes being open with good edge-to-edge covereage and Packed Powder Conditions.

Today-- we are on 18 slopes (about 65% of the acreage), everything has been groomed, and more trails being opened by midweek. The Half Pipe has recieved its first grooming and shaping! It's going to need a few more days/nights of snowmaking, but the pipe is starting to take shape. I'll try to get out once there's light and snap a few photos to post..

Park Update -- As relayed to me from the park guys.....

The Up Box has been re-worked to slide upwards (instead of sloping downwards). The guy's say it's a lot more fun and gives more time to spin and jib off the end.

Come practice your 270 pretzels on the box (not sure what it means? That's what the park guys are working on today).

Still haven't made it past my desk to get a photo of the pipe.... sorry

Come practice your 270 pretzels on the box (not sure what it means? That's what the park guys are working on today).

hey noob! LOL!

Those boxes are not long enough to spin one direction onto the box and then switch up and then spin the oppposite direction. (pretzel)

Maybe someone can do it however I would have to see video proving it.

hey noob! LOL!

Those boxes are not long enough to spin one direction onto the box and then switch up and then spin the oppposite direction. (pretzel)

Eh, I've seen it but it's ugly. The same can be said for whomever is throwing the 7's over the 3 foot long table top.

hey noob! LOL!

Just cuz you're son cant do it doesnt mean anyone else cant!!! Your so ignorant with your views.

im gonna side with papa on this one...yea it can be done, but for what? just to say you spun on, switched up, and spun off so fast you had no idea you were even on a box? long and smooth is the way it should be. very steezy

just wait till rhodo opens and well see

glenn is right too...