Heading up for a night session 01/27/07

sexkitten

Hi all. Had a great time at BC last night. Conditions were great and the trails did not feel that crowded despite the large number of people there. I think it had a lot to do with the trail widening that BC has done. I was really surprised at how big they made Timberline and how much fun I had on the trail. I won't lie, the lift lines were disgusting but I guess that's what you for going on a Saturday night. Coverage was pretty good considering the weather. As expected there were a few grassy/ rocky spots but they were pretty much easily avoided so it wasn't really a big deal. I do wish they would fix the "uphill" sections leading to Timberline so that you don't have to pole to ski the trail. I also wish they would grade the lift line area a little better cause it is a bit steep. I don't really love people bumping into me and falling and I also don't love having to pole plant to keep upright. Oh well. I missed Mark which kind of sucks. There's always next time. Overall it was a busy but fun night at BC.

Edited by sexkitten

Glad you had a good time!

We realized too late that the final grade in the lift line was a bit too high. Unfortunately it will have to wait until next summer to correct completely. We are working on blending it in a bit more with snow and changing the corral angles so they don't run with the fallline as much. We should have a better situation over there by mid-week when we get a bit more snow to work with.

i think i might have rode the lift with you. I was the 14 yr old who was wearing just the black under armour and the DC shirt with white pants

Maybe. I ski with my husband Bob. He wears a blue jacket and I wear a black and white one.

Glad to hear (Mark) that you are fixing the little gripes. If I may...the lift line area at the lower quad could also use some tweaking. Some more stanchion/ fencing would make the lines are a little more organized and consequently quicker IMO. That being said, I really had a blast last night and can't wait for our next visit. If only BC was a hair bigger.

Edited by sexkitten