JF/BB lodging? Any spots available in a group rental? cheap rentals (daily,weekly, rest of 07 sesaon)

TT C6

I hit JF/BB with the PASR crew this weekend and was pretty impressed with the terrain parks.

We rented a 3 bedroom house at JF/BB with a Jucuzzi and a fire place at JF/BB for the entire season for $3,000 before.

But,

we didn't like the terrain parks and decided to do weekend trips to Stratton/Snow instead.

Now that I see that the parks are improved,

I'm thinking about finding a rental at JF/BB.

Best sceanario would be a group that has rented a house for the season at JF/BB that would let me buy a share.

If I can't fine that,

can anyone recommend any good rentals?

(daily, weekly, monthly, rest of 2007 season)

The best nightly hotel rate I could find up there was $50.

Thanks for any info. :)

I don't think you will get that $3000 deal again. Prices are high now. Murphy's Loft bar has a few rooms next to them that are really bare bones, but cheap. They are clean and just redone about 2 years ago. Its about 10 minutes from each mountain. If you rent directly from JFBB make sure you see some pics of your unit first. I put some people up there and the place was a dump, especially for what I spent.