Sunday January 4 - Morning Report

SkiCamelback

Superbowl Sunday ---

Today - everything is open, both parks and the big pipe. Conditions are packed pow with very good coverage. One half of Raceway will be closed for the Mid-Atlantic Snowboard race, but there is still plenty of room to ride. I bet that by mid-day there will be a light crowd due to the temps and being SuperBowl Sunday.

The features used in the jam will be soon added to the Rhodo Park and add to the hit selection. Please remember that a Park Pass is needed for both Rhodo Park and Oak Grove Pipe.

Special thanks for all the riders/skiers that came out for the Oakley Rail Jam and made for a great spectator event. Also a special thanks to Oakley, Buchman's and The Loft for sponsoring the event. Without the sponsors -- cool events won't happen.

We are into several days of very cold temperatures -- please be aware of frostbite.

In addition to Craig's Dawn Patrol Report, I thought I would list the terrain park features set up today-

Laurel Glade Park:

Rainbow Box

Flat Box

Flat Down Box

Up Box

Log Jib

2 hits

8' walled halfpipe

Rhodo Park:

Jibzilla Box

40 ft. Flat Rail

Flat Down Rail

Wall Ride

3 hits

Plus the Oak Grove 14' walled halpipe and quarter pipe. Lower Cleo still has bumps, and The Rocket is ungroomed. Enjoy!

GO BEARS!!!!