Anyone up this afternoon?

Ski

Should be pretty interesting...mid-60's and some heavy duty sun. Sort of a drag that Ty's making me bring along one of her friends that's just barely able to stand up on skis.

I suppose Wolverine is too pissed that I ignored him yesterday (iPod!!!!) to babysit one of the girls while Ty and I take a few runs? I'll pay in beer if you're at least 15 ;)

Should be pretty interesting...mid-60's and some heavy duty sun. Sort of a drag that Ty's making me bring along one of her friends that's just barely able to stand up on skis.

I suppose Wolverine is too pissed that I ignored him yesterday (iPod!!!!) to babysit one of the girls while Ty and I take a few runs? I'll pay in beer if you're at least 15 ;)

uh i guess i can watch her for a few beers. i'll hopefully see you there.

Wow, Sno got hit hard in some spots. Not so much a lack of snow, but all the stones and crap that got turned up or melted down to. The snow around the top of Phoebe is 1/2 gravel.

Great to see you've come to terms with failing high school, Nick! :)

BTW, two different lifties told me that they were planning to make snow Saturday night.

Wow, Sno got hit hard in some spots. Not so much a lack of snow, but all the stones and crap that got turned up or melted down to. The snow around the top of Phoebe is 1/2 gravel.

Great to see you've come to terms with failing high school, Nick! :)

BTW, two different lifties told me that they were planning to make snow Saturday night.

I always wondered where all of the damn stones come from, when there is still a lot of snow left....same with the brown snow :confused . It wasn't there at the beginning of the year.

They are closing the park thurs and friday to fix everything up in the park and to add the zipline camera thing for the competition on saturday. Things are going to look different in the park come saturday, some stuff will be moved around and some stuff plowed. They are supposed to make some snow but i don't see it being full slope coverage, probably more for the ramps of the lifts, hopefully more than that though. Cannonball took a beating at the top of the 3rd headwall, white and boomer still had nice coverage. I imagine the base on boomer is pretty big. But the park took the brunt of the bad weather spell from the few slopes that i rode on.