Boulder - this weekend 3/31-4/1

Has anyone checked thier web cam? Check out the snow they are pushing around! http://www.jfbb.com/webcams.asp

The word is rails, boxes and jumps everywhere The majority of the services are now closed, with only the double decker lodge open. That should create a really good scene in that, normal tourist traffic won't be there with rentals and what have ya. Bring your cameras, I expect some never before seen type of park riding atmosphere.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are they rebuilding all jumps for this weekend? How long are they planning on staying open with just the park? Is their pipe still up and running?

no idea about this weekend or anything.. but theres no pipe, its been closed since well the week before the snowmobile event

Has anyone checked thier web cam? Check out the snow they are pushing around! http://www.jfbb.com/webcams.asp

The word is rails, boxes and jumps everywhere The majority of the services are now closed, with only the double decker lodge open. That should create a really good scene in that, normal tourist traffic won't be there with rentals and what have ya. Bring your cameras, I expect some never before seen type of park riding atmosphere.

If they put rails and boxes on everything, they will hurt their business more than help it.

If they put rails and boxes on everything, they will hurt their business more than help it.

I don't think so. Very few want to "shred" 400' of vert. On the other hand give kids a supply of skating rink shavings and a box to slide on and you will have a mob scene.

400' of park features will sell tons more tickets than 400' of an empty trail after everyone is closed - think about it.

If they step it up next year to a level of say... Boreal, they will do really well considering the close proximity of Philly and NYC in comparison to San Fran and Sacramento.

Because they have 2 hills on one ticket, I think it is a sweet deal. Each mountain needs a niche market to cater to, for example if BC had another hill with 700' of vert on the same ticket we would get passes there since it is closer however it is much colder at BB so that means a longer season.

"If they put rails and boxes on everything, they will hurt their business more than help it. "

Your a fucking idiot. I really dont think I need to explain, your comment says it all.

Edited by STIBALLIN

Looks really beat to me.

Sno has 100% white snow on the park.Just a tiny section is cut off where there is no snow.We still have descent jumps up and our pipe and all our rails and boxes.If I lived by Boulder I would have spent the time to travel to a place with more snow rather then a place with no snow.

Who cares if it's white? If the park is good, it could be green for all real jibhonks care.

It's still white at BB. The parks are sick! Bunny's has been transformed into a great park. People were throwing down huge on Boulder Park yesterday. There were tons of people ripping it. Come check out what BB has to offer. You will be amazed at what they have set up. Kudos to BB park crew. :wiggle

It's still white at BB. The parks are sick! Bunny's has been transformed into a great park. People were throwing down huge on Boulder Park yesterday. There were tons of people ripping it. Come check out what BB has to offer. You will be amazed at what they have set up. Kudos to BB park crew. :wiggle

word big ben and that kid in the brown with the green jersey underneath were killing it

actually, pretty much everyone was killing it

crazy

boulder isnt under the radar. theyre over the price limit. 25 bucks to ski at a hill i could normally ski at for free or at the most 17 dollars.

if i pay 25 dollars for a ticket the parks better be the best they can be, and stay that way through the whole day.