3/31/7 Pics

Ski

Thanks ski.They turned out awesome.I like the sky in the background.

You bet! Best I could do with a little point and shoot, though....

That chick in the hula skirt that went totally under was pretty cool. Best, though, was the snow crew guy on a board that drenched the judge and two women.

You bet! Best I could do with a little point and shoot, though....

That chick in the hula skirt that went totally under was pretty cool. Best, though, was the snow crew guy on a board that drenched the judge and two women.

The board guy also soaked Dick(one of the owners)lol that was hilarious

Dicks daughter ate it hard on her second run.She face planted right at the end.And then a kid who was dressed as a hula person did the hula dance right before he went in hit the water and face planted on impact. lol

But ya p-a-s cameras are hard to get the right kinda picture you want sometimes.

Boomer did have excellent coverage on it this morning, but it wasn't softened up while I was there :banghead:banghead:banghead

IDK, I got there around 11:30 and it seemed perfect to me. I think it was 46 degrees, give or take. I did a bunch of laps, then ran into Nick and we raced down Cannonball once and that was just as good.

IDK, I got there around 11:30 and it seemed perfect to me. I think it was 46 degrees, give or take. I did a bunch of laps, then ran into Nick and we raced down Cannonball once and that was just as good.
I didn't really race i just chill rode down it but your fast dudeee!

Ha, Nick, I didn't mean race as in race...that's just the way we non-park people ski...you get off the lift, then try to get back on the lift as fast as you can.
lawl,ok.Well usually when im skiing with my friends and we go down the NF i get infront of them and spray them lol.