Roll Call for this weekend

AtomicSkier

What? Post PA PASR Party

Where? Belleayre in Highmount, NY

When? Saturday, April 14th and Sunday, April 15th.

Why? Some great terrain not too far away, and plus, get a free ticket for use early next year season! And of course, some serious fun :rock

How? Hitch a ride, sell a kidney, have Doug pay for you? Enough of us are driving right now that there may be some extra seats if gas is split.

So who's in?

1) AtomicJeff

2) Doug

3) KnuckleDragger

Sorry...we're out. The closest I'll get to skiing this weekend is putting our skis away. Damn it!!! I am seriously considering putting my boots and skis on in the house and taking a stairs run or two. Maybe if I do bra and panties style Bob won't yell. Worth a try right?

Sorry...we're out. The closest I'll get to skiing this weekend is putting our skis away. Damn it!!! I am seriously considering putting my boots and skis on in the house and taking a stairs run or two. Maybe if I do bra and panties style Bob won't yell. Worth a try right?

If you can't make Bell, go to BB. They probably won't even mind going bra and panties style :woot

What? Post PA PASR Party

Where? Belleayre in Highmount, NY

When? Saturday, April 14th and Sunday, April 15th.

Why? Some great terrain not too far away, and plus, get a free ticket for use early next year season! And of course, some serious fun :rock

How? Hitch a ride, sell a kidney, have Doug pay for you? Enough of us are driving right now that there may be some extra seats if gas is split.

So who's in?

1) AtomicJeff

2) Doug

3) KnuckleDragger

Take my name off the list. I've decided to just stay home, probably getting a bike this weekend, and if boulder is open i'll go ride there for alittle.

Ignore... ignore... la la la... Hey, I didn't get to meet you again this season!! Barb says you're a cutie and nice to boot. Damn you Papa... why can't you ski at Blue once in a while??!!

hahahahaha.. I am to Blue the way Doug is to anywhere else that isn't free. Come to Boulda slide some boxes, I heard that you are good at that! :naughty

hahahahaha.. I am to Blue the way Doug is to anywhere else that isn't free. Come to Boulda slide some boxes, I heard that you are good at that! :naughty

Oh ha ha ha! So damn funny. I actually used to be not bad when I boarded. I always say I want to get back into the park stuff but when it comes time to do it the little voice in my head tells me that a broken hip from hot dogging is ridiculous at my age. I think you call that all show and no go if I'm not mistaken. Boy did it hurt to admit that one. Anywaqy, I've never been to JFBB. Maybe next season we'll do an overnighter. It's just too far a drive home after a full day of skiing. Worry not Papa... we'll have our moment.

if your taking the north east extension JFBB is only a little farther than blue, all you do is go straight and your there. i've done it at nite and was fine, considering i've had some close calls coming home from blue and cb when i'm tired.

BB is approx 45-50 minutes from the LV exit. I was surprised when it took me almost an hour to get to BB. JF is alot closer.