Bear Creek TR

Tyler

hope you werent the girl in the park who told me to "fuck off" after i said sick in response to some sort of trick that was performed. if so, you are a local.

although everyone there on closing weekend was pretty cool. figures i had to leave early that day.

no.. i think dan can back me up on this, id never tell someone to fuck off. i ski so i can get away from that kind of shit..

i think i have an idea of who that might have been though.

Edited by k2fujative

Here are a few pictures I shot yesterday afternoon of the hotel progress and the pond filling. The pond is about 1/2 full at this point and we expect to have it full in the next 3 weeks.

The wet well and footers for the pump house is done and the new pumps are on site. The building should be standing in the next 4 weeks.

The gun bases are all in but the guns will not arrive until the 28th. It should take a few days to put them in place.

The piping project on the hill is complete and the electric for the new guns is complete.

The lighting in the tubing area has been completed and should be much better this year.

The fiber optic feeds all across the mountain will be completed Monday so the service to the remote cams should be faster and more reliable this year.

We have added two permanent wheel gun locations just above the big staircase and a tower gun placement just above those to fill in a gap at the bottom of the Black Bear park.

Notice in the pictures that the tree line separating the bottom of Kodiak from the bottom of Black Bear is complete so we will hopefully eliminate cross traffic below the big staircase and allow us to put bigger/more features in that area.

Andy is beginning construction on the new features for this year. I will let him update you on that as construction progresses, but the concept drawings he put together look great.

post-791-1189198948_thumb.jpg

post-791-1189198959_thumb.jpg

post-791-1189199022_thumb.jpg

post-791-1189199040_thumb.jpg

post-791-1189199062_thumb.jpg

post-791-1189199088_thumb.jpg

post-791-1189199097_thumb.jpg

post-791-1189199107_thumb.jpg