woodward

lumilautailija

how much was the cost for that camp? was there anything besides what was on the vid? it seems you would get very sick of riding just that one ramp for a week. im sure you can learn some stuff there, but i dont see why people just dont go out to hood or whistler for a week and ride real snow.

yeah i guess price is to consider. but windells has some very good skating at the camp which is open to use anytime you are not on hill. so keep that in mind if skating is a priority. it is considerably more expensive once you factor in airfare, but it is for sure worth it.

Yeah the mega ramp was pretty sick. I didn't get a chance to try it but I've seen it and seen kids on it. Next year they are expanding it a ton, this year was just a test. Along with summer instruction they are also having a Woodward Camp at Copper Mountain for winter camp.

Don't forget you also have full use of the gymnastics facilities for "aerial training and awareness". I heard that they really do help with being comfortable spinning and stuff. I always go for rollerblading though, maybe I'll sign up for skiing one week next year.