For Sale: Burton Dominant 146cm

BurtonDominant31

As the title says, I am selling my Burton Dominant 146, board is in awesome condition, does show a little wear from awesome P.A ice chunks, but just to the leather snake skin on the top. Paid $400 brand new, i'll take $250 o.b.o

My comments:

Awesome board, I really do love it, I am looking to get a Burton Vapor for this winter, so it would be nice to have a few extra bucks to throw towards that. But if I don't sell it, well I would be happy to keep this as a extra to switch back and forth!

spongebobburtonzb1.jpg

(not actually picture of my board, but thats the design)

-> Note: Board was rewaxed and edges sharpened last year before I went to Vermont, so it's good to go!

lol a vapor. The biggest waste of money one could ever spend on a snowboard. the thing is WAY overpriced. and like everyone else said 250 for that is crazy.. 75-100 sounds resonable.

I'm not saying I would buy one, but they seem to have gotten good reviews. I guess value is relative, there are more expensive boards out there.

Me I'm happier on my 2 year old Ride, and having the extra money to spend on tickets and airfare