My TR from boulder

librider

Saterday: Rolled into the parking lot at about 9:00. No one was there and I see this kid with a doofy hat on and it ended up being Rodeosteve. Talked to him for a bit and got a few stickers from rob. We got our tickets and went up to the lift. Me and my friend Nick got second chair. Rode around trying to get used to snow again. Started getting my rails back and what not. xnick showed up and i rode with him for most of the day. It was a fun day. I stuck around the whole night and around 9:00pm there were fireworks which were pretty cool. Left at 10.

Sunday: Woke up later and was sore as hell. Still went to boulder and got there around 11am. Rode with everyone and had an awesome day. We filmed alot and took alot of pictures. I stayed right till 7:45 and then left. An awesome awesome day. I even rode the chairlift with eddie wall's dad. That dude rips!

Now for the pics: Im in the green jacket.

l_b0a76736ed144331c66e65747ab6b7cf.jpg

l_a33e199a0d300b52b05143d702b0dfca.jpg

l_feea4f4a878e1b7dadd455008b2c3705.jpg

l_e657df1e8bb54abc88eba61f8491b110.jpg

l_06b88d68607cb7ef5427b182524923c2.jpg

l_382d402225f9eb3bbf2cc7d3117fc9ec.jpg

l_6010c8c2c64f3cea05aa6c2f7e9b4ca1.jpg

l_7a3f0261e1997d36cda219db6bab50cf.jpg

l_28aefe1c8d0ca9dea1ef02dbe206e1de.jpg

l_a05ccf8a7f0ba18d15ebbd749f9be869.jpg

Annnd the video:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=eeutZB2v3YE

Huge thanks to salty from TD productions. Great guy.

Edited by librider

Awesome video..Lib...you put in some really long sessions...I especially liked how you put the one dude on the box in reverse and I even caught a tele-skier in the background...mad steezy yo..

Oh i forgot I didint edit it.

Think differently productions ftw!

kid in the blue jersey is nasty

Nick defabo. Hes sponsored by academy and action outfitters. Hes on this board but doesnt post much.

was it any less crowded on sunday? as compared to saturday that is.

Ya man from like 6 to closing it was a ghost town practically compared to earlier. Easy to catch lift, hit rail line, catch lift, hit rails haha, great practice and about a 5 minutes a run with features including lift.

Think differently productions ftw!

Nick defabo. Hes sponsored by academy and action outfitters. Hes on this board but doesnt post much.

Um if he is "sponsered" by academy then explain why he is riding a burton 7?

You get pro forms and you need to send them in. They usualy take about 2-3 weeks to process and ship so he is waiting on his board. And hes just not going to snowboard when BB is open haha.

You get pro forms and you need to send them in. They usualy take about 2-3 weeks to process and ship so he is waiting on his board. And hes just not going to snowboard when BB is open haha.

So he got sponsered somewhere in between the end of last season and now?

Because if he was already sponsered id think he would have an old academy.