Rain

Glenn

Yeah, so there is alot more rain than I anticipated. So, kinda wondering how the mountains are gonna hold up. I guess its supposed to cool off rapidly tonight, so if there is snow left, the top layer is going to be a sheet of ice (before grooming anyways). Both web cams show there is still snow on the mountains though. We shall see tommorow how much is left though.

Yeah, so there is alot more rain than I anticipated. So, kinda wondering how the mountains are gonna hold up. I guess its supposed to cool off rapidly tonight, so if there is snow left, the top layer is going to be a sheet of ice (before grooming anyways). Both web cams show there is still snow on the mountains though. We shall see tommorow how much is left though.

yea, though this rapid freezing will ensure no more snow is lost...at least ice = more base (when you groom it)....so we'll see, i'll be out tomorrow :D

It's souposed to get realy cold overnight and stay cold (day time temps below frezzing) untill monday. That means lots of snowmaking, for the mountains and me. (I just got a new torch to thaw my gun when it frezzes. Much fun :halo:paranoid )

[EDIT] I forgot to say that this rain sucks! [/EDIT]

Edited by pyro_boarder